Don’t forget to wish your Valentine a very happy Valentine’s Day!
This Valentine’s Day, make your Valentine feel darling and dedicate a quote to him or her. Not everyone has a way with words. When you’re trying to figure out how to put Love into words for him/her, let these quotes say what you are feeling.
Find some inspiration with these short, funny, cute or romantic Valentine’s Day quotes/messages perfect for expressing your feelings.
1. All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name. – Andre Breton
2. Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. – Elaine Davis
3. Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can’t help falling in love with you. – Elvis Presley
4. My heart’s in the right place. I know, because I hid it there. —Carrie Fisher
5. I told my wife a man is like wine, he gets better with age. She locked me in the cellar. —Rodney Dangerfield
6. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke forgets that she took him. —Oscar Wilde
7. There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy: her heart. —Melanie Griffith
8. On a scale of one to ten, I’d give you a nine — and I’m the one you need. —Anonymous
9. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together. —Anonymous
10. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you. —Anonymous
11. I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin ME. —Anonymous 12. And suddenly all the love songs were about you. —Anonymous
13. You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it. —Anonymous
14. I love that rush, when he folds me into his arms and I can let out a sigh of relief, knowing I’m safe there. Always. —Michelle Poelking
15. You take my breath away. Always. —Anonymous
16. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. —Anonymous
17. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you. —Anonymous
18. Turns out I like you a lot more than I originally planned. —Anonymous
19. If there ever comes a day where we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever. —Winnie The Pooh
20. I need you like a heart needs a beat. Happy Valentine’s day, my love.
21. Here’s to being my emergency contact someday