Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam popularly known as the ‘Missile Man’ of India was born on October 15 and served as the 11th President of India. He is always remembered for his patriotism and passion for innovation and science & technology. The Bharat Ratna recipient has inspired millions of people with the philosophy of simple living and high thinking. There are many reasons for him being one of the most loved personalities in the world. Kids, especially loved this missile man due to his playful, generous, giving, caring and loving nature. He was one of the best scientists and presidents our nation has ever had.
In his 83 years of life, the ‘Missile Man of India’ touched many lives, inspired many children and paved way for better education and research in the country. Here is a collection of some of His most inspiring quotes on Life, Dreams, Success, Failure, and Motivation.
1. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck
2. Two rules for a peaceful life: Depression in failure should never go to heart, and ego in success should never go to the brain
3. Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. But Truth and Simplicity are self-maintained without any cost
4. If you fail, never give up because Fail means “First Attempt In Learning”
5. Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence
6. Your best teacher is your last mistake
7. You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future
8. LIFE and TIME are the world’s best Teachers. Life teaches us to make good use of TIME and TIME teaches us the value of LIFE
9. All Birds find shelter during the rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference!!!
10. Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success
11. A good apology has three parts: 1. I’m sorry. 2. It’s my fault. 3. What can I do to make it right? Most people forget the third part
12. Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action
13. Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness
14. It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone
15. When you’re wrong, admit it. When you’re right be quiet
16. Past is a “Waste Paper”. Present is a “Newspaper”. Future is a “Question paper”. So, read and write carefully otherwise, life will be a “Tissue Paper
17. I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change
18. What is the “Most easy” & “Most difficult” thing in life? Answer: “Mistakes”. Easy to judge when others do it. Difficult to realize when we do it.
19. Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process.
20. Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others
21. Try to Understand People before Trusting them. Very beautiful lines: Try to Understand People before Trusting them. Because we are living in such a world, Where Artificial Lemon flavor is used for “Welcome Drink” and real lemon is used in “Finger Bowl”
22. Umbrella can’t stop the rain but can make us stand in rain. Confidence may not bring success but gives us power to face any challenge in life